Experience : 5+years relevant experience
Qualification : Diploma in surveying
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience of at least five (5) years.
- Knowledge and capacity of other skills:- Know the ways that implementation of survey operations and application of high skill.- Knowledge of using computers in surveying.- Knowledge of English language
- Full knowledge of the secretion process by engineering plans.
- Knowledge in reading topographic maps.
- Knowledge in topographic sections of buildings and roads.
- Knowledge in identification materials for the preparation of topographic maps and fees and processing.
- Supervising frequently the maintenance of surveying equipment.
- The ability to save maps and graphics in precise locations.
- Continues developments and improving the work methodology and procedures.
- Applying the rules and principles and standards of control , security and safety certified professional.
- Contribute to the implementation of measures and actions aimed at organizing information and statistical base to facilitate daily business achievement as required.
- Perform any other work assigned to the related course work.
- The ability to adapt to the nature of the work and the ability to solve problems in the field
- Using the full knowledge of all the surveying devices (GPS, Total Station, Level, GPS Handel, ... .etc.)