Experience: 6-10 years relevant experience
Qualification: BE/MCA/ Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Role and Responsibilites:
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Dashboard and Crystal reports.
- Create procedures in SAP HANA for complex modeling.
- Configure data provisioning using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) replication server, Direct Extractor Connection (DXC) and Data Services into SAP HANA system.
- Optimize modeling using Calculation Engine (CE) operators in SQL Script. Assist in SAP HANA Security including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Min 4 years of experience in application development, data modeling
- SAP BW, SAP BW Accelerator, or similar high performance analytic appliance required
- Experience in SAP HANA Live .
- Experience utilizing SAP HANA and associated design techniques and development tools, including HANA Studio, Virtual Providers, and SLT. Must have at least 1 full life cycle SAP BW implementation on the HANA platform
- Experience utilizing SAP Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA)
- Proven SAP BI ABAP development experience, including user exits, function modules and start/end/expert routines
- Experience on both SAP BW 7.4 platforms, including integration with SAP Business Objects
- Thorough knowledge of application architecture deliverables (Designs, Flow Charts, code, documentation etc)
- Understanding of technology trends and developments in application architectures
- Knowledge of infrastructure architectures and data architectures as it pertains to their field of expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills