Experience: 2-6 years relevant experience.
Qualification: BE/MCA/ Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administering in the Mobile application environment
- Creation of Integration Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters etc.
- Multiple Types of Authentication Development
- Integration with enterprise back-end applications and cloud services
- IBM MFP Platform /Worklight , MVC Patterns , Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters, IBM WAS, DB2/MYSQL , Restful Services, JSON , (Native Android/IOS, Hybrid HTML5)
- At least 4 years of working Knowledge IBM MobileFirst (previously known as Worklight).
- Strong skill in MVC Pattern
- At least 2 years of Hands-on Angular + Ionic - Mobile App development (Native Android/IOS, Hybrid HTML5)
- Hands on Implementing the Worklight API Package
- Program and consume web services foundations including RestFul Services, JSON and related services
- Experience with IBM WAS, DB2/MySQL
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Building and managing of Studio, Server, Runtime Components, Console
- Experience in at least one J2EE frameworks.
- Migration from other containers to Mobilefirst will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills & Analytical skills