Experience: 5+ years relevant experience.
Qualification: BE/MCA/ Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Role and Responsibilites:
- Strong experience in design, development, troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development model
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- In depth knowledge of IBM FileNet Architecture and IBM FileNet Java APIs
- Expert level experience in Java/J2EE
- An ECM Developer must have strong technical, hands on experience and possesses innovative thought process, design thinking and strong analytical background. Must have strong communication skills to coordinate and lead solution delivery.
- Translates business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications including design documents and unit test plans and provides technical and functional support for ECM environments and applications.
Strong Java development skills in:
- jsp, webservices, SOAP, XML, REST, security, jUnit
- Spring MVC, Thymeleaf
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) 2.x, Sencha GXT 2.x
- Jasper Reports, logging frameworks like log4j, slf4j, logback
- Open source frameworks
Strong FileNet skills in:
- creating classes, templates in FileNet
- creating workflows, eforms, BPM
- using Process Administrator, ACCE, FEM
- IBM Content Navigator API and plugin, features, EDS development
- Navigator administration, desktop configuration, viewer mapping, teamspaces
- SVN, ANT, eclipse
- WebSphere: install, update applications, create data-sources, etc.
- DB2: create sql queries, procedures, etc.